A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Smorgashboard Sunday 16


Welcome to another edition of Smorgashboard Sunday... where I offer up the tastiest morsels from the week in my blogosphere. Let the linking begin...


So that has been the past week in my blogosphere. I also want to take a quick second to say thanks to everyone who wished DJ well and to assure me that I don't suck. He's alive and well... and quite literally it is as small as can be. Part of my panic is undoubtedly because of Pudding's description of it... because she was an EMT too and I would think that she actually would know what it was... but I guess those years of true heavy bleeders (the kind you need a hose to wash out the back of the ambulance with) has worn off... or its different because this is actually your own... I don't know.

As for sucking... well I think it may have been my subconscious taking root. Tomorrow's Ooogle Monday will be postponed for something that has happened every year since 1994... and a day I don't easily forget.

Labels: ,


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/25/2007 01:06:00 AM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........