A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, February 16, 2007

I Suck

I am a horrible, horrible, horrible, blogger. Another late night last night, add on the fact I sent yet ANOTHER dispatcher to the hospital which then caused the need for me to be at work mad early... not that it helped because I still hit a critical backlog by 1400. Gibberish sounding? Yeah... well... the pint is I suck... because I went to bed, woke up, and damn near almost let Friday slip away. I've been going daily since I think before November... so why break the chain now?

Anyway... here's a little preview of what I think will be my new favorite love story...
Okay... the Ghostrider trailer sucks 'cause it broke my template. Just click here for the "LOVE STORY" one

... and YES... it is a LOVE STORY!

I hope I don't cry into the popcorn.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 2/16/2007 06:08:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........