A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Funny

So I opened up my mailbox this morning to see that I got a bunch of new subscribers over at YouTube. I'm wondering what the hell is going on that I seem to have garnered so many viewers. Tori answered that over at DIST. I was the "YouTube User of the Day" on a YouTube show called The Skinny. Why was I featured? Well for Cereal Wednesday of course...

Pretty cool huh? Abigdaddyof2 thinks I'm funny. Maybe I should take Cereal Wednesday on the road at comedy clubs. The truth is, the guys who do The Skinny are a helluva lot funnier than I am.

So if your a YouTube User go over to The Skinny and Rate It, Comment On It, and Subscribe To It.

Of course this honor would not be possible without all of you who encourage Cereal Wednesday... especially Miss Ann who inspired it from the beginning... even if it is in focus, but out of context.

Labels: ,


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/20/2007 07:07:00 AM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........