A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cereal Wednesday

Today is once again Wednesday. Wednesday isn't just any day here at the APODB... it is in fact Cereal Wednesday. Inspired by none other than THE Miss Ann Thrope... the Queen of the Pop-tart Cult... this is the great length I go through to please her...



Now if that isn't love and devotion... then I don't know what is.

Since I know you all will agree with me that Frosted Flakes is horrid... check out this new recipe blog I found. They even have a recipie for homemade Cheezy Poofs. Good stuff I tell you.

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/17/2007 12:01:00 AM :: :: 7 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........