A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ooogle Monday

So here we are about to start another week in the good old blogosphere. To start the week off right, let's get some blood pumpin' with a little Ooogle Monday...

This is the beautiful Elisha Cuthbert. Yeah... ever since seeing her in The Girl Next Door... I've been enthralled.
This of course is Kiefer Sutherland. The new season of 24 is starting... so you can catch him in all his Jack Bauery goodness. Personally I preferred him in Young Guns... but whatever floats the boat for the ladies is all that matters to me.

.:*:.

So on yesterday's Smorgashboard Sunday, Miss Misery asked if it was a bad thing that she was mentioned. I don't think its a bad thing. Basically all I'm doing is puking out the last week and the items I found of interest on the blogs that I read. The only way to make Smorgashboard Sunday is for me to actually read you. So I would say no, because at least you then know I read you. Now, while I have a biased opinion because it is afterall MY Smorgashboard, what do you guys think? Is it bad when I mention you on Smorgashboard Sunday?

Have a good week!

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/15/2007 12:03:00 AM :: :: 6 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........