A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Multiple Personality Disorder??? Not Really... But The Noose Tightens

So a few months back I had mentioned that I was asked by one of my friends if indeed I "blogged". Admittedly, I basically lied to her face (which is something I never did until that moment) and told her no. I would look for the post... but to be honest I'm too damned tired to go cruising through my archives. It's back there though. Really.

I justified my answer in the end with the theory that the person she knows, and the person who write this blog are two different people. Yeah. I basically told myself that because she asked *INSERT REAL NAME HERE* if he has a blog, and he said no, well... that was true. Why? Because this blog is authored by, quite clearly I might add, NYC Watchdog. See... it says that on each and every post. So that was how I justified my answer to her, to myself.

Now the fact that *INSERT REAL NAME HERE* and NYC Watchdog both have the same opinions, the same life experiences, extremely similar friends, and practically the same personality traits is just a coincidence... really. The fact they also wear the same underwear is... well... okay, a little disturbing.

I highly doubt this crisis would be considered having Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). That's something Kat knows more about infinitely better than I do... and from all she's written I really don't qualify. Perhaps it is a mid-life identity crisis? That might explain an awful lot... but since I believe I won't make it to see forty my mid-life was twelve years ago so I am hugely late for it.

To be honest, I don't even see this as a crisis. In fact, I see it rather as enlightenment to my true divinity. Wondering how I can pull this off? See, *INSERT REAL NAME HERE* is the father, NYC Watchdog is the son, and Little Dude In The Red Hat (LDITRH) is the ghost. Heh. This Holy Trinity thing is actually easier than I thought. So who's better than me? Yeah... ok... so the list is long and illustrious.

So now you may be wondering what has brought on this "straight from left field" post about my divinity. Well my little faithful blog readers... the noose has tightened... and the outside world closes in step... by... step. It seems the same person who asked me about the blog has also found my YouTube channel. Yeah... so the big question in her mind is, "What's all the cereal about?" Heh. I never knew Rice Chex could harm me so.

Done by AvitableNow most people would be like, "OMFG! DELETE! DELETE! MUST RUN!"... however for whatever unknown circumstance... I am feeling very Zen like... and am at peace with my blog. Now don't think this means that I'm all gushy with Blooger, 'cause even now it's giving me problems. I'm not unhappy with my template... I love my Tangerine Nightmare look. The content is... well... whether I like it or not it is me. Granted it is at times a different side of *INSERT REAL NAME HERE* under the guise of NYC Watchdog, and LDITRH definately gets more action than both of us combined in real life... but in the end it truly is me.

So I have come to the conclusion that if this friend does find it and for whatever reason can't be as understanding and accepting as Christine and The Nick have been about it... then they have truly never understood me, accepted me, or loved me as I have them.

Dark sides and all.

That, my dearest droogies, is the prospect that saddens me the most.

Tomorrow... I'm doing the absolute most hated cereal I have ever tasted... so be sure to be around for another edition of Cereal Wednesday.

Oh... and that tattoo... Avitable did it. He's a tattoo artist too dontcha know?
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/16/2007 01:21:00 AM :: :: 8 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........