A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's Saturday

It's Saturday. I hear no one reads blogs on Saturday. Usually I do unless I'm working. Too bad not everyone is like me. So I quite literally have this post here to say nothing other than go see Mr. CFP because he is doing a REAL research project. Especially all you guys out there... we aren't representing well. I could go on a tirade about something... but honestly my energy level is for shit. So just do as I say, not as I do.

Just be like Nike... and Do It, k?

Tomorrow will resume the week as normal.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 12/16/2006 01:38:00 AM :: :: 6 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........