. : Black Hearts Inc. : .
. : About me : .
Name::New York City's Watchdog
From::New York City, New York, United States
View my complete profile
. : Fresh Meat : .
. : Old Bones : .
. : Daily Reads : .
. : Links : .
. : Awards and Accolades : .
. : Blog Roll : .
. : Credits : .
. : Visitors : .
Thursday, December 28, 2006FOAD Thursday... The Final 2006 FOAD
Because the New Year is coming... and honestly it seems to be coming with a whimper compared to last year... it's also traditionally the time for lists. So this is my list of the top 10 people/things that needed to FOAD this year...
10) My neighbor and his fucked up cemented yard need to FOAD. If so much as an inch of water comes into the basement in 2007 I will be losing my mind. Promise.
9) Human Resouces... what an oxy-moron that is... for amongst other things including the memo in this post... ya'll need to FOAD.
8) Kevin Federline needs to FOAD. This idiot just does. Hopefully John Cena will kill him at New Years Revolution and save the rest of us from his ambient stupidity.
7) Half-assed bloggers who start half a dozen blogs and can't keep up like this blogger right here. You may recall her from this post. Not surprisingly, that blog she was so "defensive" about hasn't seen an update since August. Blogs are in a way children... and bloggers like parents... just because you can have one, or two, or three, or 67 doesn't necessarily mean that you should.
6) The religous zealots that feel the need to shove their beliefs down the throats of everyone around them. Just FOAD. This is a standing order you asshats.
5) My dense boss. 'Nuff said.
4) The United States Congress needs to FOAD. By banning online poker they have effectively crushed me dreams of being able to win the World Series of Poker. Bastards.
3) The new Blogger. Yes... just FOAD already. I don't want to go to your new system because it will undoubtedly fuck up my already shitty template. Stop trying to force these new things down my gullet. I know it is only a matter of time before I get forced over anyway... but I can hope the new version FOADs before then... can't I?
2) Blog Spammers like the moron highlighted in this FOAD. Blog Spammers all need to FOAD with their offers of Viagra, weight loss, and worst of all Link Xchange. If you made your shit interesting people would link to you. If you just want to get the word out... there are other ways to do that including making REAL comments on other blogs and doing the whole traffic exchange thing on sites like BE and BM. Blog Spammers truly need to FOAD.
1) The number one FOAD this year needs to go out to... the guys and gals at Dunkin Donuts who fuck up my shit on a daily basis. No, really, I am sick and tired of getting the wrong thing in a cup. I am weary of verbalizing the same order every single morning. I am fed up with the constant fucking up and have decided they all need to either do the right thing, or FOAD.