A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Smorgashboard Sunday Edition Inebtriated


So yeah... I am feeling pretty good right now... possible due to the copious amounts of alchohol I indulged tonight purely by accident. This is one of those moments where I should just be going to bed,.. but fuck it. Normally I do The Smorgashboard during the course of the week by saving posts in bloglines and saving drafts. Due to the emotional distress I experienced this week I never drafted anything... but I do know what's been going on in my blogosphere...


That my friends will include this edition of the Smorgashboard Sunday. As I have previously mentioned... I have put this together while inebriated... so nothing will open in a new window until I have sobered up and can paste the _blank targets in the URL's. Deal with it.

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 12/24/2006 02:09:00 AM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........