A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, December 23, 2006

This Is A Private Post

This Is A Private Post. If you cannot see it either log in or just accept the fact that you are one of the "special people".


Yeah... I know... this is Blogger and they don't do private posts. Save your laughter for someone who doesn't have a clue... like yourself, k? My point is... if I could do private posts... this would be one of them.

Why? Because tonight is a two year anniversary of something that changed my life. I knew last year I wasn't going to share it. I thought maybe this year I would... but then changed my mind.

I guess there are certain things I am still not ready to do.

Here's a video you can watch for kicks though...



We'll be Smorgashboarding as usual tomorrow.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 12/23/2006 07:05:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........