A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

No Matter How Much I Scratch

So this comment thing is harder than I originally thought. It seems really straightforward... but today... well I got this comment...
I just read your blog about your wife leaving you for another woman.
I've been through something similar. It's tough and I don't think I'll ever really get over it.
I have to say that my kids gave me the only reason to live and probably still do. Sorry this is too depressing. Hang in there man, things can only get better - I wish you luck and happiness always
... but I don't know where they left it. Stupid Blogger. Of course it's anonymous... 'cause I'm righteous enough to let people do that. Stupid blogger.

So someone's been archive hunting. It is a relatively nice comment... but at the same time I feel ripped open once again with the 55 gallon drum of salt being poured into the wound. Thanks. Needed that today... really.

What's worse is now I have that itch. I need the smell of the smoke. I need the dog sense to tingle. I need the wail of the siren. I need the streets bathed in red. I need... the rush. My wanton desire for death and destruction has become almost unbearable tonight.

Sometimes I wonder... I wonder if I'll turn. I have the means to stop myself from it. I just need to have the will. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wonder... because I do. I need an apple strudel.

The fact is women kill us. That one killed me, buried me, and pissed on my grave. Only to be brought back to life by another... and killed slowly by her too.


BTW... Denise got it right... this is the grave of The Great Harry Houdini.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 10/03/2006 11:08:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........