A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, September 29, 2006

To Hell With Everyone Else...

... today is her day! That's right folks... today is T from Hot Tamales' birthday!!!

I've considered T a good blogging buddy for quite awhile. She is just has that type of personality that I love... you know... the snarky, bitchy, go fuck yourself if you don't like it kinda attitude. We've had some ongoing bloggy sparring going on for quite awhile... but I heart her... really I do...

So for her birthday I needed to find something to give her... I needed something... well... over the top. Flowers... plain. Teddy bears... old. Diamonds... yeah, okay, reality check people! So I tried to figure out what to get her. I thought of a new blog template... but she already has one. I thought about an e-card... did it in 5 seconds... and then what? Surely not just a plain e-card would do.

So I decided to get her something a little more ethereal. So for you T... one of my bestest bloggy friends in the world... I give you...



... friendship.

If anyone needs me I will be hiding in a third world country for the next decade.

Happy Birthday Tiajuana.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/29/2006 01:30:00 AM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........