A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Are Those Gators In The Sewer?

Actually no... those are subways. If you've ever wondered what it was like to cruise the subterranean city beneath New York, check out Subway Blogger. Here's a hardcore blogger from the subway and doing it all by Crackberry. He's also in the side over there. Check him out if you can.

Which actually brings me to another point... I am a serious lazy fuck. I don't update URL's like I should even though it is SO easy to do. I suck... so I missed Newsbitch's birthday. So go tell her happy belated and let her you know how stupid I am.

Arrr, today is Talk Like A Pirate Day. I have a hard time doin' the whole Pirate accent although Me am all for gettin' my timbers shi'ard and ha'in' har blow. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum? Aye, this is about as good as it gets for me... and Me ran this through a translator... so don't go gettin' all pirate-ettiquette on me or nothin'. Gar.

Finally, I'd like to mention that if your an internet denizen who finds yourself online WAY too much... then you should go here. I know I've mentioned the forums a couple times... but it never amazes me how many people are out there that don't belong and would probably put in some real interesting topics for me to use the "OK Fucktard" smiley on.

If you're thinking that this post is out of character for me... well yeah... it is. I was going to go on a tirade about the ill effects of crack and how it affects people's minds in a warped fashion... but then fucking Blogger ate my post... so I said fuck it.

Maybe later I'll be more interesting.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/19/2006 12:38:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........