A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pontificate Them All!!! Let The Sheep Sort It Out!!!

First I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments on the two previous posts. Without going into too much detail, I was very moved by them all and appreciate it. Yeah... that's all I'm going to say about it otherwise I'd need another warning at the top of this post.

So getting back into the groove of things I have a new renter. I hope everyone saw Lisa before she left... and if you didn't... well you obviously can't follow instructions very well. So what you now need to do is go see Cail Marlo over at Pontifications of Cynicality. Now understand that I am NOT asking. I am telling you. You must CLICK HERE.

Did you do it? Good. See... he's a very deeply thoughtful guy and his design is pleasing to the eye as opposed to retina burning like my own... and yet... he's using orange. So he'll be here all week... make sure you visit and tell him I sentcha.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/12/2006 11:18:00 AM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........