A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The KG Made Me Do It...

I wonder if I can use that as a legal defense? For those of you wondering what I mean, well Kentucky Girl got a little webcam setup on her blog. Now I find it interesting to watch because of Ted, her cat. Sometime he moves... sometimes he doesn't. One of the cool things about it is that if she's online you can chat with her. If you have a webcam too then you can do a video conferencing chat while Ted plays in the background.

Needless to say, she made me go out and buy a new webcam because my other one is packed away somewhere in PA. So besides being responsible for burning out your retinas with my orange template, now I can break your monitors with my ugly mug when I decide to turn it on.

Feel free to chat away if you see me on... or pretend we talked if you didn't.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/03/2006 12:07:00 AM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........