A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Everyone's Disturbed In One Way Or Another

So I woke up this morning, still meh, but I'm not the type to call in sick to work... so why call in sick to blogging? Anyway... on with the post...

So I have a new renter. I've been kinda picky lately, so when Ramblings Of An Undisturbed Mind happened to bid I checked it out before accepting the bid. I was curious... because to me everyone's disturbed in one way or another. I knew right away I was going to have to rent to her, because she has a "I Love Plumbutt" sign... which has changed now to "Plumbutt For President"... all in reference to one of my favorite blogs The Plumbutt Chronicles. So if she loves him, well she has to be disturbed... in a good way of course!

So Beth is a really easy read. She has a very maternal instinct towards animals. Sadly, she recently put her two pet rats to rest in the cheese factory in the sky. So go see Beth at Ramblings Of An Undisturbed Mind and read someone more interesting and less depressing as I am.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 8/30/2006 09:51:00 AM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........