A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Do You Know What Day It Is???

Why it's FOAD Thursday of course!!! Today I get to tell everyone who has pissed me off to no end to Fuck Off And Die!!! Now last week's hybrid post between FOAD Thursday and GDF Friday vented a lot of shit... and some of that shit continues to this day... and unfortunately I'm not drunk so this will probably be pretty lame... but oh well... here we go...

First a big FOAD to K-Fed. Now Luin had made mention that she wanted a post about his "success" at the Kids Choice Awards. No problem... here's that post built into FOAD... "K-Fed sucks donkey dick." See that? Yeah. The only thing this little cracker white trash (and before anyone says I'm a racist... I too am a white trash cracker) was successful at was taking one of the hottest pieces of entertainment tail and turning it into a jack ass. K-Fed needs to FOAD... or better yet... come to the Bronx beeotch and let the Grand CC Gremlins take care of the dying part for you when they k-u-i-l-l ya ass. Cracker.

My next FOAD goes out to the whiny sniveling snot nosed promoter who did absolutely nothing but complain at ever turn... and when eveything went right trashed me behind my fucking back anyway. If you want to say something to me, say it to my face. Don't be shady and think your cool because you talked trash about me in a room full of people including your boss... who I might add is the one who told me. Why would your boss tell me? Oh shit, maybe because I've known him for 10 years and have done way more shows than you have with him in that time? Is that a possibility? Why yes... yes it is. So FOAD snot nose... I'll be sure to run you off the road into the river next year.

My final FOAD goes to Borders Bookstore. Yes dear Borders... your opening a store across the street from my house... and even though you claim to be taking applications... no one can find them. I want that employee discount fuckers... come out with the apps already... or FOAD.

Yeah I know... I suck... but there are other FOAD's that can be had out there. In fact, why don't you go check out Kiss Our Ass... it's a blog dedicated to ranting here in the blogosphere. It'll be well worth it I assure you.

In the meantime... for those of you who think I suck for this FOAD... well peace and love...

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 8/24/2006 08:36:00 AM :: :: 4 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........