A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's FOAD Thursday and GDF Together!!!

So I am totally inebriated... I apologize in advance for the misspellings and articles of ambient stupidity that are about to spew forth... but so be it... ya know? This is FOAD Thursday and GDF Friday rolled into one...

So my first FOAD this week goes to the asshole who cut me off on the Inter-borough today on the way home... oh wait... I forget I'm old school... I mean the Jackie Robinson Parkway... bottom line is you are a fucktard and need to die going from the left lane on Pennsylvannia Ave to the right... that's 3 lanes you crossed buddy... your a fucktard. Die already why don't ya.

My next FOAD goes to "the boss"... who btw... I have not seen all fucking week. Nice. Become a Director and disappear... when I was a fucking Director I was in the front lines dealing with the shit... doing the dance... and not assuming everything was okey fucking dokey by e-mail. I'll probably get "dooced" for saying this all because I think I was compromised... but fuck it... I'm drunk and I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!11111 My boss is an e-mail boss... he likes shit by e-mail... and I now have to deal with him after going through 6 months of training that emphasised that e-mail is not king... wtf??? It's sad I work for the Communications Department... but there are NO communications... I mean wtf??? Is it so hard to say "hello" to people when you walk into the room? No... it fucking isn't okay... and is it so hard to believe that in 12 years I have done more, coordinated more, and btw probably still get paid more than your ass does? 3 days in... and I still ahven't seen your ass this weeek. Wtf? U suck. As a boss us suck... as a person I'm sure your great... which is sad because everyone calls you "the Mormon" or "the man in the box" but what fucking decisions do you make? None. I don't care about titles... never have... as long as my son gets fed... but u seriously need to overhaul your ass if you think this is how a directorship works... been there bub... three times I might addd... but ya know what? Keep on the path your going... and hopefully a nice Category 5 will wupe something out thgat IU can go to for like 2 months... dumbass... FOAD...

My next FOAD goes to all the BE members who vote against me in BOTB... I come out with originbal shit... like the new blogger... or a post about how the President of fucking Iran is now a blogger... and I get beat for baby's shit and Koralzyck's bs about whateva... wtf? Just as I finally had a win percentage you all turn on me... thanks... so FOAD already... BE sucks ass now... and ya'll know it... oh... and Cat or whoever is approving banners... STOP USING RACHEL'S NAME IN THE E-MAIL ADDRESS!!! Wtf? Ya'll can't come clean when you deny two of my banners? FOAD...

To this bastard Mike who sent Lysie into a tailspin by being with a transvestite whore... FOAD... she deserves SO much better than you anyway... and even though she's been sad and shit lately... I know how that feels... because I've been there too... but ya know what Mike... I thought you were an ass before... I know your an ass now... your just lucky your 13 states away or I so would have oppened a can of whoop ass on you already... so FOAD...

To this fucking Bullshit respirator test and my little asshole RN who did it... that told me I needed to shave my goatee to keep my city shield... FOAD asshole... you know you fucked up... and your days and your policy are numbered... as soon as someone decides wtf to do with my FILED COMPLAINT we'll see... you suck... but I should FOAD more for shaving it off to keep the shield... if it weren't for the fact that the number actually has SOME meaning to me... well you could shove it... so FOAD... and that is two months old but I was saving it until I could password the posts but since I have no idea when that's ghoing to happen... and I am drunk as hell... fuck it.

Another FOAD goes to my beloved Pudding... for once again being able to fuck up a wet dream and not bringing my mail down from the house in PA so I can resolve the issue with the marshall and go there without being fucking arrested. I know your taking shit out of the house... I don't know what... but when I do finally square shit away... any shit you took from me... is going to be re-possessed doggy style dontcha know? So FOAD sweety... and remember from whence you came once again you can be sent back.

I think that's it... oh, qik FOADs to my barber who made me wait 40 minutes today for my haircut, to my one dispatcher who doesn't understand the "corporate" environment we now exist in, and to the dumbass that replaced the idiot at Dunkin DOnuts... I said, "LIGHT WITH CREAM" asshole... wtf?

The Steff should FOAD because she gave me the same answer I gave her when asked what she wants for her birthday... which is nothing. I fucking hate that... because now I need to think...

Finally my Peace and Love goes to myself... because I continue to be untrue to myslef... and I know the nect month is hell... it always is... or for the last 4 years it has been... because I miss her more than most people know... more than I know... fuck it... I should just FOAD myself...
And all that cal my little droogies... all that cal...

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 8/16/2006 11:28:00 PM :: :: 7 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........