A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Something Isn't Right

Something isn't right.

I was going to post about my new renter... but I'm a bit foggy.

I was on the phone last night with Christine and we were talking about nothing in particular... I was actually half listening to her ramble about something her fucktard of a husband had done with the car while watching wrestling that was on Sci-Fi instead of USA because of the fucking US Open. For some reason... well I started crying uncontrollably. She thought I was laughing. Even though it seemed like an eternity, it lasted for five minutes. I chalked it up to lack of sleep and then went to bed.

Tonight I was on the phone with the Steff. We were supposed to go out tonight, but she got out of work late and her first day of school is tomorrow. I felt it coming on all of a sudden then too... and I got off the phone with her with a promise we would go out Wednesday for drinks. As soon as I clicked her off... there I was again crying hysterically.

I don't cry. Sure, I might get misty eyed during a movie or an episode of BattleStar Galactica (which by the way the new season looks rocking!), but that isn't crying. There was just so much... sadness. Obviously it's been a bit overbearing. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I just can't shake the feeling something isn't right.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 8/30/2006 12:29:00 AM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........