A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, September 08, 2006

Fuck the Trees

So this morning I've decided to once again stop taking the medication. Amazingly... whether its in my mind or not... I already feel a bit better. I feel like the fog has lifted a bit. Although I don't feel as enthusiastic as I normally would, I still feel more enthusiastic about things. I'm not sure if enthusiastic is the right word. Maybe energetic is more along the lines. I feel slightly more focused.

One of the things that made me decide to stop taking them was this article here. There's an accompanying slide show in the sidebar. It's almost surreal watching it... since I was at the funeral in person. I think the part that really changed my outlook was where Kevin says that if he did speak at any of the memorials, "I would probably say don't live in the past."

Solid advice I've heard before. Like mother like son.

Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/08/2006 12:42:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........