A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Sad Ooogle Monday

This is a sad Ooogle Monday. I like to make Ooogle Mondays happy... but... well... here is today's Ooogle...
That is Trish Stratus. Last night was her last match with the WWE at the pay-per-view UnForgiven. Yes... I know... I'm a dink for watching wrestling... but to be honest she was a good 25% of the reason why I did. Believe it or not, she actually is a real sweetheart in person too... and she's short. Now she's retiring for whatever which means she won't be around much anymore. I won't see her Monday nights on tv, or when the WWE goes to the Garden, or in those Diva Magazines they put out. So now... I'm just sad about it. Thanks for the memories Trish... and whenever you realize that I'm the dog of your dreams let me know... that's one lap I'd lay in without hesitation.
And for the harem I kept with the wrestling theme. This is Edge who last night was ROBBED of the title by John Cena. Cena is the WORST wrestler in my opinion. He has a small fan base and for some reason the WWE keeps pushing him to the forefront. To make things worse, now he's starring in a move called The Marine... and the movie actually looks good. Anyway... here's to Edge... sorry you had to drop the title.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/17/2006 11:48:00 PM :: :: 3 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........