A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

FOAD Thursday... Sweet Dreams Edition...

Today is FOAD Thursday. I should be angry. Outraged. On the warpath. But I'm not. Why? Because tonight... I get to sleep here...

Yes. The bed has arrived. Well okay, the bed has been here since Thursday. The mattress arrived today. Yes those are black sheets. I always wanted black sheets. I finally have them. I am psyched. I am happy. I really have no one to FOAD except for the Acura driver yesterday, the Eastman-Kodak people for not giving CDW my digital camera battery charger (hence why I had to use my webcam for the pic), and a few other fucktards and assorted asshats.

But who cares. Tonight I sleep on a REAL bed.

Oh and tomorrow... be sure to stop by... somebody has a birthday... and I'm going to have a little surprise for them. Heh.

Labels:


Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/27/2006 11:14:00 PM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........