A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Only Show I'm Interested In

So the fall season is upon us. I was misled on Monday to think that NBC's new show Heroes was premiering. Instead I got that bald Howie Mandel surrounded by hotties he does not need trying to corrupt the souls of people for a million dollars.

I was upset it wasn't on. So instead I played online poker. Which by the way has come under attack by the government. The House passed a bill back in July that is driving online poker into the realm of prohibition. It hasn't passed the Senate yet... so until it does, because it seems to be only a matter of time before we become a dictatorship in all things but name (like firing judges), I'm going to play my little heart out.

Yes... I'm just not feeling it today.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/20/2006 01:04:00 PM :: :: 1 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........