A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sunday Smorgashboard

So first things first... in case you all haven't noticed The Chad has left the building. He was nice enough to leave the toilet seat up, and for that I thank him. In his place this week I have a new renter... the one... the only... Dawn from Tiny Voices In My Head. Yes, that's right... you all know her now don't you? EVERYBODY knows Dawn... even the girl in the bathroom at the bar. Yep, she's famous. When I blog up, I want to be like Dawn. Not only is she straight up, edgy, nervy, snarky, and sweet rolled into one... but she (like many of my female partners on the bus) makes the place smell good. So go visit Dawn and revel in her fame, k?

.:*:.

Today is October 1. It has been my long standing tradition not to comment on my own blog. For the next 31 days that will no longer be the case. Why am I breaking with this policy? Well it's all because of Miss Ann and what she had to say regarding this post. So because I am relatively old fashioned... and she is older than me and therefore must be wiser than I am... I shall experiment with this commenting in my own comments thing starting with this very post.

While I would like to think that in the end I will be proven righteous in my concept and theories... I tend to think Miss Ann will once again prove her superiority in understanding social behavior. That... and... well she's armed and dangerous but just doesn't know it yet.

.:*:.

October is one of my favorite times of year. I like the changing seasons... and of course my second favorite holiday is around the corner.

DIGRESSION If you want to see one of the HOTTEST themed templates anywhere... go see KentuckyGirl... I love that thing /DIGRESSION

A few months back I made an attempt here on Blogger to do a photoblog. I wasn't very successful... or at least I felt that way. One of the pictures I had posted was this one:


I had said then, and I will say now, that this is a photo of a relatively famous person's purported final resting place. Their grave has been the talk of quite some controversy for a number of reasons. So if anyone wants to guess who is buried in this picture feel free to guess... to make it interesting whoever is the first to guess it correctly will get 100 BE credits or BM credits... your choice. I did redo my photoblog idea, and I do like it an awful lot better than my original one here in Blogger, but I don't want to break the style of it with a post like this.

And thus concludes another Smorgashboard Sunday.

Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 9/30/2006 11:01:00 PM :: :: 17 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........