A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Communication on Wordy Wednesday

So I was clicking around and came across this cartoon...
I thought it was pretty funny and was making a statement about us bloggers. So I guess the real question is do you blog about your life more than you actually talk about it?

I know I do. Awhile ago someone had asked at the forums if I tell people about my blog. To be honest, I don't advertise it. Some people have found it on their own and that's okay with me. My best friend once asked me if I had one, and I told her no. In fact I snapped the answer relatively quickly. For days after I felt bad about that... because well I lied. No, this was not fudge. This was a flat out lie. In fact to a degree I still feel bad about lying about that... and someone mentioned that when they're asked they say yes but they don't give them the URL which is really what I should have done... but I find I definately talk more about my life here on my blog than I do in real life to physically present people.

What about you?
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 7/04/2006 11:01:00 PM :: :: 7 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........