A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tagged Already In 2007

So I got tagged by my #1 blog love... so of course I am obligated to do it. Your supposed to answer them in the comments, and try not to skip any of the questions... but I'll understand if you do.
  1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

  2. Am I loveable?

  3. How long have you known me?

  4. When and how did you first find my blog?

  5. What was your first impression?

  6. Do you still think that way about me now?

  7. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why?

  8. What makes me happy?

  9. What makes me sad?

  10. What song reminds you of me (title and artist is preferable)?

  11. If you could give me anything what would it be?

  12. Do you consider me a friend?

  13. How often do you visit my blog?

  14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?

  15. Would you make a move on me? (Me... not the cartoon little guy up top. He gets enough ass.)

  16. Describe me in one word.

  17. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?

  18. Do I cross your mind at least 2 times a day? (If I do... what's your number... because obviously you answered affirmatively to question #15 and therefore I would like to afford you the opportunity to do so)

  19. What do you like most about me/my blog?

  20. What do you dislike most about me/my blog?
Now I won't be tagging anyone because... well... if you want to do it then feel free but I'm not shoving anything down your gullets.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 1/02/2007 04:51:00 AM :: :: 9 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........