A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Friday, October 06, 2006

Honors, Drama Drought, and After Dark Horrorfest

So today is Friday... and those Tiny Voices In My Head are telling me that if you haven't gone to see Dawn yet, then you're about to miss your short bus. So go see her already... and be sure to get some of her mashed potatoes. She LOVES when people take food off her plate.

I really didn't stay anywhere this week. My Eyes however have been gazing at Nature's Wallpaper. It's a nice little place... lots of bugs though. But if you're really looking for some cool photos go see Accidental Beauty. Hard to believe anything beautiful is accidental... but it's all good.

.:*:.

As for the drama... well there still isn't much. I did find out though that apparently there is some sort of scuffle between The Nick and Mel. The scuffle involves the baby, and The Nick was supposed to be the godmother... but she still hasn't seen the little thing yet. So apparently this has pissed Mel off and at the goading of the assumed baby daddy has decreed The Nick will no longer be the godmother. I can't really say I blame her... but I really don't know what she was expecting to begin with. This is The Nick by the way... who's commitment phobia is world famous.

The only other earth-shattering thing was this good news for Zooted and Polluted. It turns out that smoking the wacky tobaccy may prevent Alzheimer's. With what that girl smokes... she'll be remembering everything fine 50 years after she dies.

I don't think the drama has really dried up because there is a lack of it. I think to a degree I'm just not exposed to it anymore. With my current work schedule I really haven't been social. Okay, I could be more social, I just don't want to be. I'm sure once things calm down a little I'll get back to being my normal social butterfly self.

Yeah, well as KG would say, *SNORT*.

.:*:.

Halloween is my second favorite holiday of the year. I mean, do you really think orange is my favorite color or something? I know most people have changed their templates around for the holiday, and I love seeing the new ones like what KG has, and Newsbitch, and of course the Babbler.

I'm also looking forward to seeing this play out over at YouTube...

I don't want everyone to think the holiday will be going unnoticed... because it won't. But as many of you know, I do certain things for certain reasons and with particular timing... so I guess you'll all just have to wait and see.
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 10/06/2006 12:26:00 AM :: :: 4 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........