A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wordless Wednesday


Seeing as how I am preparing to visit my favorite torturer the dentist... I have decided to go with my favorite video game character and a Wordless Wednesday...

FEMA at its finest moment


Go see Some Girl before her clock here runs out... she's been the bestest guest ever... and anyone who can tell me what is SO special about her and leaves it in this comment gets 100 BE credits. Also go see the old wise one... she's in search to the answer of the neverending question... why do we blog?

And for those of you who don't like the fact I titled this Wordless Wednesday and then spoke... Peace and Love knuckleheads...

The Universal EMS Sign for Love and Peace

Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/24/2006 07:05:00 AM :: :: 2 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........