A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Come Back Later

I quite literally had a good post to go here. It was about Christine who you haven't heard about in awhile but she had some important shit to say to me this morning over coffee about The Steff and The Donkey, my life, her life, and the lives of others who insist on intertwining. It was deep. What was deeper was what we were talking about at The Forums today because it was kind of related. It was profound. What was more profound was this recipe I got for Bananna Pudding from her. Is there anything that could be more profound than Bananna Pudding? She can be... and she isn't me.

But now I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off really for no reason... and maybe for all the right reasons... but I am just fucking pissed. I just wish people for once in their lives would do as their told. So go see her while I get unpissed... her dance card is almost up.

Oh and for the wise-ass who asked me if I talk like a trucker and throw the finger around my kid... well here's some more peace and love for ya...

Straight from the hand of the puppy!!!
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 5/31/2006 01:52:00 AM :: :: 5 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........