A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Some Quick Bullets

Busy.  That’s the word to best describe myself over the last few days.  So here’s a quick list of things that have been going on:

  • The NYC Transit Strike is coming to an end… without a contract.  I eagerly await hearing the rumble of the subway behind me… maybe then this traffic will stop causing my ambulances the headaches that have been giving me nightmares.

  • The Steff is in the dentist chair as I type.  One of her roots got infected, and she ignored me and allowed the side of her face to balloon to a baseball.  She started popping the vicodin last night while waiting for her appointment today… and of course in her drugged state she told me over the phone she loved me.  After I gathered myself into a pail from the puddle she put me in, I wished her a goodnight and fell asleep myself to the first night of peaceful rest all week.

  • The Nick is closing on her house with her mother tomorrow.  I’m still not sure how she feels about it, considering last time she was ready to commit a murder/suicide (murder mom, kill herself for all of you short school bus riding readers out there) and wasn’t feeling it.

  • Christmas is a few days away… and how much shopping have I done???  Right… very very very little.  I need to go tonight.  Hell, I need to be there now.  My son’s Star Wars bike did arrive… and in the end that’s all that matters.

  • I was able to craft a page in one of the novels in progress and I didn’t throw it out… yet.

  • Still haven’t heard from Nikki of the Match… guess I’m worse of a person than I thought… I should add being a better person to my New Year’s resolution list… then again maybe not.

Finally… everyone like the new template???  One day… I swear I’ll take a few hours and make a custom one… really…

Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 12/22/2005 01:44:00 PM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........