Thursday, December 22, 2005
Some Quick Bullets
Busy. That’s the word to best describe myself over the last few days. So here’s a quick list of things that have been going on:
- The NYC Transit Strike is coming to an end… without a contract. I eagerly await hearing the rumble of the subway behind me… maybe then this traffic will stop causing my ambulances the headaches that have been giving me nightmares.
- The Steff is in the dentist chair as I type. One of her roots got infected, and she ignored me and allowed the side of her face to balloon to a baseball. She started popping the vicodin last night while waiting for her appointment today… and of course in her drugged state she told me over the phone she loved me. After I gathered myself into a pail from the puddle she put me in, I wished her a goodnight and fell asleep myself to the first night of peaceful rest all week.
- The Nick is closing on her house with her mother tomorrow. I’m still not sure how she feels about it, considering last time she was ready to commit a murder/suicide (murder mom, kill herself for all of you short school bus riding readers out there) and wasn’t feeling it.
- Christmas is a few days away… and how much shopping have I done??? Right… very very very little. I need to go tonight. Hell, I need to be there now. My son’s Star Wars bike did arrive… and in the end that’s all that matters.
- I was able to craft a page in one of the novels in progress and I didn’t throw it out… yet.
- Still haven’t heard from Nikki of the Match… guess I’m worse of a person than I thought… I should add being a better person to my New Year’s resolution list… then again maybe not.
Finally… everyone like the new template??? One day… I swear I’ll take a few hours and make a custom one… really…
Posted by New York City's Watchdog ::
12/22/2005 01:44:00 PM :: Permalink ::
0 Bones Added to the Pile
Pick a Bone