A Pile of Dog Bones


“In each of us two natures are at war… the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, but one of them must conquer. In our own hands lies the power to choose. What we want most to be we are.” – Dr. Henry Jekyll

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bottom of the heap...

So… here I sit… watching over a domain smoldering with the souls of the ancients being burned by the butane torches of the young… sitting at the bottom of the heap.

Someone remind me why I sit here… doomed to press enter a thousand times a day… watch the rows of colors begin their journey at the bottom of the screen… only to be eaten by the monster at the top... why?I guess because someone has to… so if not me, then who?

Well… if I didn’t sit here, then how would I be able to relay my interesting life and times… and my interesting exploits. I have had an interesting life thus far… and at the ripe old age of 31, I’m ready to retire… but not before a recount myself amongst the masses.

So here I sit… at the bottom of the heap… going through this old dog’s bones… plucking the meat and sucking out the marrow...
Posted by New York City's Watchdog :: 11/08/2005 11:59:00 AM :: :: 0 Bones Added to the Pile

Pick a Bone

<< Back To The Pile

..........:*:..........